First Conference on Composites Structures Dynamics
The conference will bring together representants from the industrial and academic world concerned with dynamic issues of composite materials and structures, over a wide frequency band and various encountered solicitations, from low-frequency to shocks.
Participants will debate and exchange on topics and questions like:
- Composite structures design compared to metallic structures design,
- Main issues in the dynamic behaviour of composites materials,
- Validity of numerical methods and models for designing composite structures,
- Improvement of virtual design of composite structures,
Outstanding papers are foreseen on following subjects:
- Dynamic modeling and optimal design of composites,
- Acoustic transmission,
- Dynamic control of composites,
- Damage tolerance design,
- Experimental verification vs. modelling
Perspectives in terms of certification and validation will also be addressed.
A Place for Exchange and Networking
Areal cross-fertilization is expected gathering academic scientists and researchers, with simulation and design engineers, manufacturing and control engineers, project managers and end-users, in the various fields of industry:
- aeronautics and space,
- rail transportation,
Papers will be presented in English. Simultaneous translation facilities will not be available.
Please note that a significant exhibit can be organized in the main lobby of the conference center.